OK Linz……This TAG’s for you!!
Four Shows I watch
2. Dr. Who
4. General Conference
Four Things I’m Passionate About
3. Teaching my children
4. The gospel
Four Phrases I say a lot
3. Ahhhhh, man!
4. Stop it, SLIM!
Four Things I’ve Learned from the past
1. The truth, spoken in love, still may not be the right thing to say.
2. Love life and live it every minute!
3. Though it may not be what you want, the Lord always gives you what you need.
4. Never take yourself too seriously.
Four places I want to go
1. Oceanside ( a little studio on the beach.)
2. Palmyra, New York
4. To see family
Four things I did yesterday
1. Listened and cheered as Northern Iowa beat Kansas, even though it would bust my bracket.
2. Watched BYU lose to Kansas St.
3. Watched Scuff’s and Sport’s teams win in Hoopsters.
4. Read and actually had insights into some of Isaiah’s writings.
Four things I’m looking forward to
1. Basketball season being over
2. Slim’s endowments (next week)
3. Long-term— GRANDCHILDREN
4. Watching my posterity grow
Four things I love about winter
1. The end–when flowers and trees bloom.
2. A clean blanket of snow before the world wakes up.
3. Snowball fights and hot chocolate.
4. The one day in Dec. that is always the hottest of the year–like 75 🙂
Four things on my wish list
1. All my kids to have temple marriages and intact families without divorce.
2. College educations for all of them
3. Repeat our honeymoon and follow Drew’s plan this time
4. Piano Lessons
Four people to TAG